The Snowboard Nose Guard is designed to protect the nose and tail of your snowboard from chips, dents, delaminations, and will not affect board performance. The Nose Guard is made of an extremely strong, abrasive, cut resistant and shock-absorbing material. A special heavy duty 3-M adhesive has been developed to adhere the Nose Guard to the snowboard.
This twin pack comes with two (2) guards, one for the nose and one for the tail.
- Apply in temperatures above 65 degrees fahrenheit/18 degrees celsius. Peel open the towelette cleaner and wipe nose and/or tail area. This will remove any wax, dirt and oil. Lightly sand are and wipe off with towelette again.
- Position the Nose Guard on the center of the board and mark center V slit position of the Nose Guard on the board with a pencil or pen.
- Using primer 94, wipe the entire area that will be covered by the Nose Guard.
- Peel off the paper liner inside the Nose Guard, spread open and line up the center V slot with the center mark on the board. Be sure the Nose Guard logo is facing deck side. Carefully align and press the rest of the Nose Guard onto the board.
- Firmly press down the entire Nose Guard to remove any bubbles or wrinkles. Use the Rubberized Quick Fix to fill the bottom V slit and put an additional bead of glue on the bottom edges of the Nose Guard. This will prevent sharp objects from getting caught or stuck in the Nose Guard.
- Clean off any excess glue with the wooden applicator and primer. Allow to dry for 24 hours.
Foro Compra Viagra [url=https://abuycialisb.com/#]Cialis[/url] Amoxil For Dogs <a href=https://abuycialisb.com/#>cialis without prescription</a> Propecia Once A Week
I ordered the "Snowboard Nose Guard Kit - TWIN PACK" on the 23rd and they arrived the 27th right before I was about to head out for a evening of snowboarding. Installation instructions were clear and quick took about 10 min (prep and install). No hindrance of my riding during that evening actually nice to have some reassurance that people wouldn't be chipping my tip and tail while waiting for the lift. Before heading out the next day I inspected the nose guard and noticed a substantial cut in the product from someones edge. I would rather have the guard take the punishment than the board though. In total I will be purchasing this product again it is cheaper than a new deck and provides peace of mind.
I have used these on all my snowboards. I haven't purchased any in the last 10yrs. So I wasn't sure you guys were still around. I moved away from snowboard country so I haven't been able to go. Well opportunity arose, a new board was purchased and I knew it wouldn't be complete without tip protectors. Thanks for still having these around. It's an excellent product and keeps my board and investement safe from damage.
These were purchased to make my board last longer. I have been looking for these for my snowboard for awhile and now that I have found them, I can't wait to try them out on the slopes!