The Snowboard Nose Guard is designed to protect the nose and tail of your snowboard from chips, dents, delaminations, and will not affect board performance. The Nose Guard is made of an extremely strong, abrasive, cut resistant and shock-absorbing material. A special heavy duty 3-M adhesive has been developed to adhere the Nose Guard to the snowboard.
This kit comes with one (1) guard for either the nose or tail. To protect both the nose and tail, purchase the Snowboard Nose Guard Twin Kit and save!
- Apply in temperatures above 65 degrees fahrenheit/18 degrees celsius. Peel open the towelette cleaner and wipe nose and/or tail area. This will remove any wax, dirt and oil. Lightly sand are and wipe off with towelette again.
- Position the Nose Guard on the center of the board and mark center V slit position of the Nose Guard on the board with a pencil or pen.
- Using primer 94, wipe the entire area that will be covered by the Nose Guard.
- Peel off the paper liner inside the Nose Guard, spread open and line up the center V slot with the center mark on the board. Be sure the Nose Guard logo is facing deck side. Carefully align and press the rest of the Nose Guard onto the board.
- Firmly press down the entire Nose Guard to remove any bubbles or wrinkles. Use the Rubberized Quick Fix to fill the bottom V slit and put an additional bead of glue on the bottom edges of the Nose Guard. This will prevent sharp objects from getting caught or stuck in the Nose Guard.
- Clean off any excess glue with the wooden applicator and primer. Allow to dry for 24 hours.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Purchased a Snowboard Nose Guard Kit
I emailed SurfCo because i didn't receive my tracking number and they were quick to respond with it. Haven't had a chance to test the kit yet but with how much i mess up my snowboards i'm sure it will work great. 5/5
Snowboard nose protector
My son's slalom skis lost their tip guards and I was looking for a replacement. The snowboard tip protector was larger than a ski, but by cutting it in 2 it worked perfectly for a pair of skis. I actually like it better than the original hard plastic tip guards.