This Honey Comb Wax Mat kit contains (11) full 6" x 6" panels and (2) half 3" x 6" panels.
NOTE: This kit is comparable to the 6'0" kit or 2 mid panels.
Number of kits needed to cover a board:
Shortboard: (1) kit
Funshape: (2) kits
Mini Tank: (3) kits
Longboard: (4) kits for deck only or (5) kits for full deck
SUP Nose: (1) kit
SUP Progressive Deck: (3) kits
Wax Mats have an excellent wet grip and is non-abrasive to the skin. May be used on the decks of surf, skimboards, marine crafts, bathtubs and any where an excellent slip resistant, non-abrasive, see-through surface is needed.
- Excellent wet grip
- Grips like wax
- Non-abrasive to the skin
- Will not melt, no mess
- Works well in all water temperatures
- Will not yellow
- Thin see through die-cut panels
- Easy-to-apply peel and stick adhesive
- Cleans up with soap and water
- Can be used with see-through Hot Grip tail pads
1. Use fresh water to wash off any sand, salt, or dirt on the board. Dry board with a towel or rag.
2. Use a wax scraper or liquid wax remover to remove wax off the deck that will be covered by the wax mats.
3. Be sure the surface is completely dry and clean of any dirt, wax, water, etc. Wipe with isopropyl alcohol if necessary.
New and Clean Board Application
Note: Proper installation of the mats takes about the same amount of time as it takes to rub on a good coat of wax. Best not to be in a hurry.
1. Select desired locations and positions of the mats on the deck. A space of up to 1" between mats is fine. If the board does not have a stringer or center line, lay a strip of masking tape down the center of the deck as a guide.
2. Board temperature must be above 65 degrees Fahrenheit for adhesive to bond to the deck.
3. Peel off 3"-4" of the liner at the end of the mat and press onto the deck. Peel off the rest of the liner and press the mat onto the deck. The mat can be lifted up and repositioned if necessary.
4. Press the entire mat firmly onto the board.
Note: Use the end of a ruler, putty knife, wax scraper, or roller, and firmly press the mat onto the board as the liner is peeled off the adhesive. This prevents bubbles from forming under the panel.
5. Repeat process to the rest of the mats.
Care and Maintenance
The Wax Mats can be cleaned with dishwashing detergent and scrub brush. Rinse with fresh water. Avoid applying or using solvents such as paint thinner, acetone or zylene, on the Wax Mats.
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments.
Buy Synthroid Using Paypal Cialis Canada Generic Need Stendra [url=http://aaost.com]cialis no prescription[/url] Non Perscription Pharmacy
I use wax mat on my hydrofoil race boards for kiteboarding because of its superiority over the foam deck padding products. With hydrofoil racing, weight is key, and wax mat is the easiest and best option.
Will most likely use the traction hexagrams on all of my surfboards